Tuesday, 30 October 2012

30/10/12


Hello everyone :)
sorry for not posting anything for a while, I didn't have any time because of school and things.
also, it's very cloudy here so I can't take good photos of my outfits which are lately very casual and for school. 
because of that, I will try to post DIY posts in the future :)

I was in Zagreb 3 days ago with my school. We went to theater Gavella and watched fabulous play Antigona. I liked it very much.
Here's one photo of my outfit-it's very simple and warm, for running around the city all day.





xoxo,
K.

8 comments:

  1. CUTE COAT! You look pretty and fab
    <3
    fashionerza.com
    I'm a long-time follower of your blog, waiting for you to be on my follower's list too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute look!

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great fall outfit, very pretty.. xoxo
    http://teammdoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so beautiful! love your look!

    we can follow each other if you want :)

    http://buka90.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete