Tuesday, 9 July 2013

My Sheinside Picks


Hi everyone :)
Today I'm gonna show you some of my picks from Sheinside :)
Sheinside has great, trendy clothes and I could spend hours looking at all the pages with awesome items. 
It's great online store with free worlwide shipping! Yay!


Links of all items are listed under the photos :)

blank



Black tee
sheinside.com


Red tee
sheinside.com


Short sleeve tee
sheinside.com


White short sleeve shirt
sheinside.com


White cropped tee
sheinside.com


White tee
sheinside.com




I'll start with t-shirts. There's every kind of them. Printed, cropped, shortsleeved, what ever comes to your mind. I like these the best, because I like prints I chose these with cat, Mickey Mouse, moustache, flowers and skulls print. My favourite item of above is that Peter Pan collar moustache printed tee :) Also I included some crop tops which I would wear with pants, shorts and skirts that I'm going to show you next.




blank

Pocket shorts
sheinside.com


Pink shorts
sheinside.com


Floral trousers
sheinside.com


Loose fitting pants
sheinside.com


Denim shorts
sheinside.com


Denim shorts
$20 - sheinside.com



I like loose fitting pants, so I chose these two floral printed in different combination of colours. I wear shorts mostly during the summer, so I included striped shorts, heart and graffiti printed, and of course, item that's the most worn by blogger in this season- asymmetrical pocket shorts, but in pink colour.


blank

Short sleeve top
sheinside.com


White sleeveless blouse
sheinside.com



Striped blouse
sheinside.com


Blue top
sheinside.com


Beige Long Sleeve Cut Out Tie Front Bird Chiffon Blouse -...
sheinside.com



Now, on blouses! Stripes, lace, peplum, birds! I think all of above items have something unique, like asymmetrical peplum top, hot pink lace top, or simple lace and peplum white top. I like birdie print very much so I chose this beige bird chiffon blouse too. What's your favourite?






Bez naslova #19

White black dress
sheinside.com


Yellow dress
sheinside.com


Sequin dress
sheinside.com




Blue Sleeveless Porcelain Print Chiffon Dress - Sheinside.com
sheinside.com



It was so hard to choose beetwen all of dresses! I liked every dress I saw there, but somehow I had to choose and this is what I'm showing to you! Stripes are very popular this season, so this white and black striped dress is a winner! I would combine it with some catchy colour, so as red or hot pink, maybe royal blue too. Mint is one of my fav colours so I had to show you that mint beauty too :) Again, lace, floral, polka dot and denim! 

blank


Flared skirt
sheinside.com


Organza skirt
sheinside.com


Flared skirt
sheinside.com


Elastic waistband skirt
sheinside.com


Zipper skirt
sheinside.com


Zipper skirt
sheinside.com



The best comes in the end :) Skirts are my absolutely favourite items on Sheinside! There are so much of them, and they are adorable. My favourite are ones with cartoon prints! Also floral, horse printed, and something new to me- note printed! Be sure to check them out-they're very very interesting!


 See how great Sheinside is? Now, go on their site and look for something for yourself! :)

xoxo
K. 

26 comments:

  1. You have beautiful picks! :)

    XX, IamJenniya
    New Post! >> Denim On...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks, i absolutely love Sheinside! I've ordered whole packages from them 4-5 times now and i'm very pleased with their service :)


    Kate,
    http://cinnamonflavouredvoid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the horses zippered skirt dear
    xoxo
    good night

    NEW POST !!!!
    The simple life of life of rich people blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute!! love the printed shirts and the selection of skirts is just totally adorable!

    Animated Confessions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this online shop! its too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg I loooove the black & white dress so much!!
    your blog is really cute and complete girl, I really like it! would you like to follow each other? just let me know okay= :)
    kisses from Argentina!!

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love everything!

    dont forget to enter my RiRi Woo Giveaway Here

    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful selection of stuff... I like a lot of them :) Check out my blog... and what do you think... do you wanna follow each other?
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am following you back :)

      Delete
  9. The cropped tee are amazing!!! And love so much also floral trousers, the yellow dress and the first skirt ;)

    Kisses, The Spotted Cherry Pie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute! Love the Shirts :)

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  11. just love all the selecion, dear! xoxo

    would you like to follow each other? just let me know, xoxo

    http://yuliasi.blogspot.ru/
    love, Yulia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning! nice pics!!
    Thanks for sharing!!do u want to Follow each other!?
    CHIC STREET CHOC
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi doll! Thanks for visit my blog, of course I follow you and invite you to visit my blog!

    SNB: Sexy, Naughty, Bitchy me
    Facebook SNB: Sexy, Naughty, Bitchy me

    ReplyDelete
  14. those are some great picks! i want a lot of those in my closet! haha

    ReplyDelete
  15. followed you back, dear!
    waiting for the new posts, xoxo

    love, Yulia
    http://yuliasi.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  16. loveee your selection, great outfit :D
    you have such an amazing blog!
    btw, would u mind follow each other?
    let me know ^^
    thank u :)
    http://amalia-aira-malichi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love them all!

    http://www.kibuasworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice selection of clothes! :)
    Regando mi cactus - New outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great blog, follow you now) Hope you follow me back, it would be nice!)

    http://fancyshot.blogspot.ru

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sta da ti kazem, prelijepe stvari si izabrala. Bas mi se svidjaju :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are such great selections!

    xoxo Akinyi

    http://fitsonme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great picks! So fun!
    Take Care, Aimee
    SwellMayde.com

    ReplyDelete