Sunday, 22 September 2013

22092013


 Hi :)

here's an outfit with lovely dog printed shirt from Aupie.com
I like the collar detail so much.
Aupie.com is online shop with great clothes, but my favourites are their blouses and shirts, so I had to have one :) Here's how this adorable shirt looks on me.
                                         You can check it out here: Sleeveless Womens Chiffon Dog Print Vest Shirt





My ring is also new and it's from Jessica Buurman, I love it!
Jessica Buurman is a online shopping website where you'll find some amazing quality clothes and accessories for which you won't regret giving the money :) They have very fast delivery, my package came in a week! I was also amazed with the cuteness of package!

What do you think, do you like my outfit?



shirt: Aupie.com
trousers: New Look
blazer: Indressme
heels: Thboxes
bag: DIY







18 comments:

  1. The outfit is so smart... Loved the print of your shirt and ring is just mindblowing...
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2. i 6 slika = http://www.dalmacijanews.com/Portals/0/images/2010/11/bokser.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love such eleant oufits, you look wonderful in thic coat! Lovely snapshots as well!
    Have a fabulous time!

    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the outfit! Your ring is fantastic!
    have a look on my blog :)

    http://federicacastello.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baš si mi šik, mačko. Kad će bre nova tura slika?

    ReplyDelete
  6. very stylish!
    love from Greece and chicates

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this look!

    www.brenda-lu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. predobro *-*, kosulja je divna :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That blouse looks really nice on you and I love Aupie!! Great store! Have a good day dear!

    xx Easy Outfits, by Pip

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your ring dear <3 beautiful pictures
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  11. Prelijep outfit :)

    http://mypersonalclosetbysamra.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great outfit, I like your pants and blouse :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. The collar detail is great.

    goldengilt@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete