Sunday, 15 September 2013

Udobuy



Hi everyone,

you should definetely check Udobuy for some great activities!
Sweater Weather- Early Fall in Season is a great thing which helps you to organize and make your wardrobe even better. Booties, leggings, velvet skirts, and ofcourse knitwear and all other interesting stuff! I love knitwear in fall because I can layer and layer all over with them and it always look good!

Here are my favourites from Sweater Weather activity:


The last one is my absolutely favourite, I like the combination of colours so much.
It's great for school combined with simple jeans and big scarf.
The necklace is also very pretty and it would complement the big, chunky sweaters so good.







Here's next activity, Seasonal Deal.
Sale on summer dresses, shorts and t-shirts, great!
You can get $5 off when spending over $50, $10 off when spending over $100 and $15 off when spending over $150 using codes listed above :)

Here are my favourites from this activity:



Again, the last onw is my favourite, I would combine it with a transparent clutch, silver heels and bun. :)
The lace butterfly dress is perfect for romantic evenings, dinner and walks. I like how unusual it is.
What are your favourites?









2 comments: