Friday, 3 January 2014

3/1/14


Hi everyone :)
I wish you all Happy New Year!
I didn't take more than one photo of my New Years's Eve, but here's one taken with Ivan. :) I wore little black sequin dress and he was in black suit :)

Now to today's outfit.
Here's my new woolen jacket from Jessica Buurman. I've styled it with new blue top from Dresslily, H&M skirt and some basic black tights and heels. The purse that I'm wearing is made by me :) It's two-toned and amazing! ;)

I like the details on my jacket so much. Go to Jessica Buurman to see more :)



7 comments:

  1. I really like your grey jacket , u look gr8..
    You should have taken more pics on New Year's Eve..
    U made the puse yourself, wow
    I am inviting you to join my SammyDress giveaway with 2 winners
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2014/01/sammydress-giveaway.html?m=0
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous outfit!
    love your jacket
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. bas ste sexi ti i John :*

    ReplyDelete