Friday, 28 March 2014

One jeans - 3 ways to wear (Part 3)



Hi everyone :)

Here's the last post of my serie with these jeans. After this post I'm going to make them even better with some DIY!

This time I styled my jeans with this beautiful blouse from Oasap. Oasap have the best choice of blouses! Check them HERE. I love these little details on shoulders :)

The photos aren't very well, the Sun was shining right onto my face, and the pale as I am, I looked like a zombi or what :D

How did you like this serie? What's your favourite outfit?

You can check the other parts here: PART 1, PART 2




to my bf.


Share some comments,
Katarina

8 comments:

  1. The blouse us so pretty, I like the shoulder detail.
    And u don't look like a zombi at all.. , u look great
    I am inviting you to enter my JollyChic Easter Giveaway
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2014/03/jollychic-easter-giveaway.html?m=0
    Kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your sweet words, they made my day!
    What an adorable outfit, I love the blue shirt on you!

    Have a great week,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing different ways to wear once piece. And I am a total jean lover!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete