Thursday, 20 March 2014

Spring with Sheinside


Hi everyone :)
Spring is coming so I decided to share some of my Spring favourites from Sheinside :)

Here they are.

My absolute favourite collection of Sheinside are their dresses. Girly, feminine, sporty, elegant, whatever style you want. They're perfect for spring and summer.

1 / 2 / 3 / 4


Next are their tops.
From blazers, jackets to blouses and t-shirt. My favourite are those in pastel springish colours. What are your favourites?

1 / 2 / 3 / 4


Their bottoms are truly interesting. I would like to have them all :) I chose some of them with beautiful prints :)
1 / 2 / 3 / 4


And those were my favourites! Share your thoughts and experiences with Sheinside! I would be lucky to read your comments.


Katarina

6 comments:

  1. Sheinside has amazing things.. Tjose dresses are so pretty
    I have posted a outfit from them today , would love if you check it out
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow great picks, love the first dress!
    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. red artikala bi bio dobar za naša druženja
    2. red artikala bi bio dobar za naša poslovna druženja
    3. red artikala bi bio dobar kao pidžama

    ReplyDelete