Sunday, 22 June 2014

Casual or elegant?


Hello my lovelies!

After my Sheinside summer wishlist, I'm posting photos in which I'm wearing Sheinside printed pants.
I love that drawstring so much that I couldn't decide whether I'll wear it like just casual pants or in some elegant way. At the end I went for a sporty and casual style because this was outfit for a short coffee in town with my friends. No matter what, I'm sure I'll wear it on the other way too, because I like how they go with plain shirts!

You can see more information about these pants HERE (they are on sale now!), and HERE's a whole Sheinside collection of pants.

Do you like them? How would you wear them?







30 comments:

  1. This is beyond beautiful!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! :) xx
    http://penneychic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a very cute outfit, I love the pants, I'm loving them for this period. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely! I adore the printed pants
    I have a new look on my blog; come visit!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for your sweet words, they made my day!
    These pants are so stunning, I love the pattern and cut so much! Really like your hair in these photos, too!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear, I found your blog randomly and I’d like to say it’s fabulous! I really like your amazing photos & style! Everything is perfect!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy if you'll find a minute to see my blog!

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diana! I'll sure check it out!

      Katarina

      Delete
  8. hey, honey. thank you for your comment on my blog.
    you ask for followe for follow?
    i kinda like your blog, so if you follow me, i will follow back.
    hoping to see you soon on my blog :*
    love, catlée

    www.trianglevintagechild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this look so much, it's super chic! i'm loving your blog

    xo
    Emma
    emma-loren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post! Love your look and your style! :)
    Come and visit my blog if you want!
    xx
    www.modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look lovely!
    Love the trousers, you can wear them in so many different ways, but I think I like the casual sporty look you're wearing best.

    Xx Anne
    www.sickchicksblog.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love it

    http://www.sibaritismosdeinma.com/

    ReplyDelete