Saturday, 19 July 2014

100th

Hello everyone!

How are you today? I'm super duper happy because this is my 100th post! For less than a month my blog will be turning 2 years so I wanted to improve myself a bit. Therefore, for now and on, I will write on my native language too -  Croatian. I also wanted to start a blog Facebook page but I made up my mind as people here in my town are quite conservative and I kinda don't want them to know about my blog, so, there will be some better times for that in year on so when I'll go to the college. For all that reasons, I decided that I should socialize more with my readers, so I became more active on my Twitter account (follow me here). Also I made LookBook profile (see here) and currently am posting some recent outfits there.
Anyway, for my 100th post I wanted something special so my bf took these photos yesterday when we were in one small ZOO. I wasn't actually sure if it's okay to shoot photos around animals in ZOO, but they didn't complain at all so here are the pictures! :) You can see my bf on one of them - he was stunned with all of that beautiful animals, especially with that jaguar :)
Oh and yes, I'm wearing blue vintage dress with that beautiful print! I almost forgot about my outfit! haha



Bok! :)

Kako ste? Ja sam presretna jer je ovo stoti post na ovom mom malom blogu :) Za manje od mjesec dana bit će 2 godine kako sam ga napravila pa sam se htjela na neki način poboljšati,  i evo me, prvi put pišem na hrvatskom. Htjela sam da ljudi znaju da sam iz Hrvatske, ali sam smatrala da bi tako više ljudi iz mog grada saznalo za ovaj blog a to nisam htjela, budući da su ljudi ovdje dosta konzervativni i dosta osuđuju ako ste makar malo drukčiji. Iz istog razloga sam odustala od pravljenja Facebook stranice za blog, bit će boljih dana za to kada krenem na faks :) Kako bih to nadoknadila, postala sam aktivnija na svom Twitter profilu (ovdje) te sam napravila Lookbook profil (ovdje) pa trenutno tamo objavljujem prethodne outfite.
Uglavnom, za svoj stoti post sam htjela nešto drukčije, pa smo se moj dečko i ja slikali jučer u ZOO vrtu. Nisam bila (a nisam ni sad) sigurna jel se smije uopće slikati kraj životinja, ali one se nisu žalile pa smo nastavili :P I Ivan je htio biti na makar jednoj slici na blogu, ovako sretan i uzbuđen, uglavnom zbog divnog jaguara :D
Što se tiče outfita, nosim divnu plavu vintage haljinicu koja je tu glavna :)



81 comments:

  1. You look so pretty! I love animals! All of them!
    <3
    http://pearlinfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats for your blog's 2nd year :) keep doing a great job and stay stylish ;)
    Love your blue dress, anyway

    Take care,
    Rizuna from 100% Nerd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your 100th post! You look so pretty!

    http://bellapummarola.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and let me tell you that you shouldn't worry about the people from your town, you're doing a great job and it's ok to let the world see it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You made my day with your sweet comment <3

      Delete
  5. Congrats! The photos look great!
    I like your dress :)

    xx
    isa | http://stoerensexy.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations of 100th post and the anniversary ;)) Dont worry about others, you can turn that page just for your readers and yourself, anything that makes u happy is good ;) Thank you for stepping by ;) Ive just followed u on GFC ;) ope you'll come back ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carolina for your sweet words! <3

      Delete
  7. great outfit! love your dress
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. Followed you on Bloglovin and GFC!
    Please do follow back!

    Here's the link so you can follow me EASILY!
    Follow The Slim Kid Inside on GFC, HERE!
    Follow The Slim Kid Inside on Bloglovin, HERE!

    New Post Up On The Blog: Impassive

    With Love,
    Monique (The Slim Kid Inside)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice dress, now I´m following you too
    Kisses

    www.blackdressinspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats dear!!! <3
    Lena
    http://skinnycature.com/2014/07/21/fashion-fairs-mbfw-berlin/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute blog (: ! Like you asked me, I followed you on GFC. Follow me back now :) ! X

    WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM
    | Fashion Blogger |

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am definitely following you via GFC! :) hope, you will follow me back! :)

    http://mayitapink.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello, I follow you on GFC, I like Croatia so much. I am looking forward to see Podaca this august :-)

    http://i-love-bijou.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice outfit, you look pretty, your bf look great too. Love those animals so adorable!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sure..just followed ya on GFC and Bloglovin :)

    Now it's ur turn
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. following you on GFC! hope you follow me too)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely dress! You look beautiful! <3

    Thanks a lot for your sweet comment on my blog!! I'm following you back on all! :)

    Have a wonderful week ahead!
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely!!!

    xx


    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on your 100th post :) Love that gorgeous dress!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats Katarina !! so stylish.
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?

    xo

    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. This dress is so cute! Just followed you on bloglovin' and GFC , look forward to seeing more of your outfits :)

    www.underdressedandovereducated.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats on the 100th post! Such an exciting milestone. Loving your shades.

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey, thanks for visiting my blog! I would love to follow each other, I just followed you on GFC, would you pls follow me back? :)
    p.s. great blog!

    Michaella from http://quitealooker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. You're beautiful! Happy 100th post! That leopard is so cute!

    besos,
    M
    http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog Katarina! Of course we can follow each other via gfc bloglovin' etc. I Just click on your links to follow you on lookbook, twitter etc.

    Thanks! Congratulations btw for your 100th post! I think our blog are same age!


    cassiecadiz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cassie! That's great! xx

      Delete
  26. Lovely combination :) Happy 100th post ♥
    http://only-for-girls-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. LOVE the print and colour of your dress!
    xo
    Anastasia
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lovely dress!!!!
    I'm following you via GFC, now is your turn!!!
    Kisses darling!!!
    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete


  29. You look beautiful in your outfit, the dress is lovely! Thank you so much for stopping by, I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you, but I've been insanely busy! Btw, you ask me to follow each other, but we've been following each other for a long time ;D
    Hope you have a fabulous week ahead<3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Maria for your sweet words! :)

      Delete
  30. Love the dress! Congrats on the 100th post!
    xo,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great post as always!

    Inspiring post on my blog:
    http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2014/07/15.html

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hello! Following you on GFC and Bloglovin now.

    Shikin Kikin | shikinkikin.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  33. Ah, you look so pretty :)
    I think I'm going too the zoo too for soon...

    aka,
    adrkrist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete