Wednesday, 23 July 2014

Persunmall wishlist


Hello everyone :)
Today I'm bringing you my wishlist from Persunmall. I like their choice of summer clothes so much!
So lets get started.



Bok! :)
Danas vam donosim svoju wishlistu sa stranice Persunmall. Imaju jako dobar izbor ljetne odjeće!
Pa počnimo!




I like these dungarees A LOT! They are so cute and summery and caught my eye immediately!

Ovaj kombinezon mi se jaako sviđa i odmah mi je zapeo za oko ovako sladak i ljetni! 




This blazer is perfect for unusual combining of black and white in outfits! I'd like to call it a spin off of classic!

Ovaj sako je savršen za neobične crno-bijele kombinacije. Potpuni zaokret od vječne klasike bijelog/crnog sakoa :)



I would combine this lovely blouse with simple denim shorts for light pin up look :) I think it would be perfect just like that.

Ovu slatku bluzicu bih kombinirala samo sa jednostavnim traper hlačicama za lagani pin-up look. Mislim da ne treba previše komplicirati s njom :)



Just a casual printed dress for those days when you don't know what to wear even if your wardrobe is full of clothes! Girls.

Jedna casual haljinica za one dane kada ne znam što bih obukla iako mi je ormar pun :)


This is a must have for this summer I think. Light lacy tee for those hot summer nights, easy to combine and very catchy!

Mislim da je ovo must have za ovo ljeto. Lagana čipkana bluzica za tople noći, lako ju je kombinirati i dosta je upečatljiva!



I would certainly combine the blouse from above with these printed pants! I'm crazy for printed pants and these are very interesting!

Definitivno bih prethodnu bluzu kombinirala s ovim hlačama! Poludjela sam za printanim hlačama a ove su jako zanimljive!




Have you already heard of Persunmall? Which one of above is your favourite?

Jeste li već čuli za Persunmall? Koja stvar je vama omiljena?


48 comments:

  1. We LOVE this post! it's so cute and we adore that printed dress!
    Would you mind taking a look at our site too? gemandjotaketheworld.blogspot.ie, it would mean alot!
    Thanks!!
    Gem and Jo. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first dress is so summery and beautiful x

    http://carmelatte.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carmelatte! xx

      Delete
  3. Just followed back! I wish you a lot of success! xx
    I am developing my Facebook page now and I will be so happy if you support me with a like there! If you want any support from me I am here, just let me know! :)

    Blog | Facebook Page | Bloglovin | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pieces!!

    xx

    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, that little romper is so cute!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    P.S.: Thanks for leaving such nice comment on my last post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great clothes ;) Id love to have them all in my wardrobe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love prints and your choices too!

    Love and followed you back,
    <3
    Cassie Thriftier

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing selection Katarina, love the dresses!
    XOXO
    Ylenia
    New post on my blog, take a look if you have time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have some really nice items in your wishlist! I like the tropical print trousers!
    -Magenta xxx

    http://magenta-s-w.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so lovely :)) You have a great blog!

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those pants
    http://divadiari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it all! Persunmall has great pieces at a good price. Love the striped blazer.

    Jasmine x
    For a Real Woman
    So easy Spanish!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design,
    beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything
    is perfect!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diana! You made my day. <3 Sure!

      Delete
  14. Great post
    love your blog!!
    would you like to follow each other via GoogleFC ??
    let me know ))

    kisses

    http://www.duffymossdaily.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi, we are already following each other :)

      Delete
  15. Great choice hun! :)

    Thanks a bunch for stopping by my blog!! Sure I would love to follow each other!! I'm following you now on gfc, bloglovin and instagram! Sorry for the delay! xx Hope you will follow me back on all!! :)

    Keep in touch
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for checking out my blog! I followed you on gfc, keep in touch!!
    Natalie

    www.maralmuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. The dungarees are so cute! You should get them, I bet they'll look so pretty on you. :)

    XO, Melissa - My Digital Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely choices!! =)) Especially that printed dress!

    You might wanna follow each other? lemme know!

    http://everybodyssunshine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. love the sunflower! sure let's follow each other, following you via gfc and bloglovin :) hope you follow back!

    ReplyDelete