Sunday, 28 September 2014

Fall colours


Hello my lovelies!

I'm so into fall colours lately. I wanted fall to come so much and I now I can say I'm happy. I love this 'sweater weather' thingy with a bit of sun, a bit of rain, leaves falling down the trees.. I even picked some chestnuts with my boyfriend yesterday! Ofcourse, he was in 'what do you need that for, you're not a child anymore' mood, but I shut him up and collected just enough to fit in my backpack. 
I love this time of the year, when I'm freezing on my way from school to home and then, few minutes later I squeeze myself into the soft blanket, drinking tea (anyone else here crazy for tea? mint especially!) with Yankee Candle burning aside. Oh Fall, I've missed you so much!


Bok!

U zadnje vrijeme sam sva u ovim jesenskim bojama. Jako volim jesen i jedva sam ju dočekala. Volim ovo vrijeme s malo sunca, malo kiše (iako se uvijek prehladim),budi neki posebni mir u meni. Naročito kad se na putu od škole do kuće smrzavam a onda se nakon par minuta ušuškam u omiljenu dekicu s čajem (menta mi je trenutno najdraža!) i Yankee Candle voskom čiji se miris širi po sobi..
Jedva čekam da počnu peći kestenje na ulici! :)

Koji su vaši jesenski rituali?



 Follow me at:

25 comments:

  1. I love this outfit doll, especially your shoes!
    You look gorgeous. I adore the brown shades, and the nice combination of the sweater and the pencil skirt.

    xx
    isa | http://stoerensexy.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Isa! I love those shoes too! They are my favourite :) xx

      Delete
  2. Perfect look!
    I love these colours!

    XO IMKE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You look gorgeous!! I love that sweater with the skirt and your ponytail is the perfect choice for this look :)

    By the way, I just updated my blog with a new post. I’d love for you to swing by: http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Abigail! Yes, I love wearing ponytail :) x

      Delete
  4. You are so beautiful :) Love your autumn look

    http://the-newone.blogspot.nl
    INSTAGRAM — hellodashi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic look!!! Love the colors that you use in this outfit <3
    kisses
    http://rockmyboots.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Irene! It's currently my favourite colour palette! x

      Delete
  6. super mi je ovaj outfit i blog ti super izgleda :)

    http://mariecsdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fall really is a great season! Love drinking tea too and wearing sweaters. Lovely look!

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lauren! Glad to find someone who shares my opinion! x

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know exactly what you mean with that walk in cold weather coming home and making yourself cozy with a cup of hot tea (green one for me please!:) )!
    I like your look, especially I love the color palette of it!
    Have a nice evening! xx, Marky

    You might like my post about Autumn Fashion on my blog at http://www.mypinkboudoir.eu ! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marky! Glad you've found yourself in the text too! x

      Delete
  10. Sehr schöner Look :)
    Der Rock ist klasse :)

    Liebst
    Svetlana

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice look for autumn, I like this combination of brown shades :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Odlična kombinacija i stil i boje! Super

    ReplyDelete