Wednesday, 24 September 2014

Oh Paris...




Hello my lovelies!

Today- a special LBD post. 
My big wish is to visit Paris one day and to take photos in front of Eiffer Tower. Well, maybe I can't take them there, but at least I have this beautiful dress with Eiffel Tower print. It's from H&M and I love it!


If you're looking for some special LBD - StyleMoi is a perfect place for you. There you can find many styles of LBD, whether egdy, classy, or girly. Check it out here.


Bok!

Velika mi je zelja otici jednom u Pariz i slikati se pred Eiffelovim tornjem. Trenutno to nije moguce, ali barem imam ovu slatku haljinicu iz H&M s tim motivom :) 

Ako zelite povecati svoju kolekciju malih crnih haljinica, pogledajte stranicu StyleMoi, imaju jako lijepe modele :)



33 comments:

  1. Love ur dress!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that dress in H&M ;) Its really cute ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this dress! You look great x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry I don't know your language, but your outfit is awesome! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I wrote it on English too if you missed that! :) Thank you! x

      Delete
  5. thats a really cute dress,i need one with Eiffel too, it represents my dream of going to paris
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely dress! You should visit Paris one day. I just got back with photos on my blog and it's amazing there!


    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sheila! I'll check them out! x

      Delete
  7. This dress is timeless! It suits you so well and I love how the nude heels make your legs look longer x

    http://diamants-au-chocolat.blogspot.ie/2014/09/lookbook-autumn-blues.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yes, that's why I chose beige accessories over black! x

      Delete
  8. Super cute dress. Love the hot pink effiel towers!

    xo

    With Love, Banke

    Withlovebanke.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your dress! The colors, the print and the shape are great! It suits you so nice! :) xx, Marky
    www.mypinkboudoir.eu

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great print! So cute!
    xo
    Anastasia
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You definitely look so gorgeous and stunning on that dress <3<3

    crunchy cheese me

    ReplyDelete