Sunday, 5 October 2014

Bridesmaid dresses

Hello my lovelies!



How often do you go on weddings? How do you decide what to wear?

I'm going to a wedding in two weeks and I'm pretty excited!

I still struggle with what should I wear, so here's a little help for you.

Dressv offers a large choice of wedding accessories, dresses etc. Here you can  find many beautiful bridesmaid dresses.

These are my favourites:


I would combine this beautiful pink dress with beige heels and a lutch. Also, a big hairbun would do.


With this amazing lilac dress I would combine minty details, some stiletto heels and a bag. 
Again, all of that plus a ponytail or a bun.


This is a very special dress and I'd keep it minimalistic here. Perhaps some beige heels too and a clutch. And ofcourse, a bun.


I think that all of these dresses aren't supposed to be worn only on weddings (although they are bridesmaid dresses) but also on prom nights and other special occasions.

Hope you've liked this post.
Kisses!


1 comments:

  1. I thought these dresses were really cute, and since bridesmaid dresses are near impossible to find I thought I'd point out that Vivat Veritas is making some adorable dresses (and will custom make them for bridesmaids).shop wedding dresses online

    ReplyDelete