Wednesday, 8 October 2014

Cotton Candy


Hello my lovelies!

Today was a very hectic day for me, a lot of running around, chemistry classes and studying in between. Although, I found some time to take these photos too.
My sweater is from Romwe and skirt is from Oasap.
I love how these two colours go together,they remind me of cotton candy! What do you think?



Bok!

Danas sam imala vrlo kaotičan dan, ali sam ipak između instrukcija uspjela poslikati ovaj outfit. Jako mi se sviđa kombinacija ovih dviju boja, užasno me podsjeća na šećernu vunu :D A vama?

Džemper- Romwe
Suknja- Oasap


Follow me at:



16 comments:

  1. Wow! That is all I can say... I am in love with this look. That sweater and collar is fab. And I adore the skirt :)

    By the way, I just updated my blog with a new post. I’d love for you to swing by: http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute jumper :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super mi je ova kombinacija :)

    mariecsdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing, love the outfit
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Svdijaju mi se ove pastelne boje, mislim da si to super izkombinovala!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look wonderful, love the skirt and heels.
    Petons♥

    ReplyDelete