Friday, 10 October 2014

Denim and stripes


Hello my lovelies!

I love this skirt so much and I'm styling it for second time on this blog. You can see in post Stripey how I styled it for summer, and here's my pre-fall version (as it seems it stopped for a while). 
I'm already thinking about this same outfit, but with some black Chelsea boots (maybe from Asos or H&M?) and an oversized coat which is #1 trend for this season. I'm sure you'll see that outfit too one day :)



But in the meanwhile, what do you think about this combination?

Kisses!



Bok!

Ovu suknju sam vam vec jednom pokazala u postu Stripey. To je bila ljetna verzija, a ovdje je jedna, moze se reci, predjesenska varijanta (buduci da je jesen zapocela i sad naglo stala). Vec ju zamisljam u novom outfitu, mozda istom ovakvom, samo sa debelim carapama i Chelsea cizmama te oversized kaputom :) Jedva cekam!

Sto mislite?

Follow me at:

24 comments:

  1. Cute outfit :) I like your shirt alot!

    TGIF!!! <3
    xx
    isa | Stoer & Sexy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit dear! I really love the necklace ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice skirt! I love stripes! :)

    http://giallotulipano.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice!
    xoxo
    Patinka
    www.patinkasworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you combined this look. Pretty!! xx

    marliafransiska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the denim and stripes combo :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look lovely !! this outfit looks cool for a night out !!

    xoxo,
    Dee
    Slumber Talk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your outfit!

    www.alittledropofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always look so adorable! I love your outfit today, the shirt is so lovely and I adore your striped skirt!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow you look amazing in this outfit!
    Wanna follow each other? :)
    xx Lia
    http://liaslife92.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Predivna mi je suknjica, ovi modeli su mi najdrazi!

    ReplyDelete