Sunday, 19 October 2014

What to wear to a Halloween party?


Hello my lovelies!

I'm in today with  Halloween choice from Choies (haha)!
I'm kinda sorry that here in Croatia we don't celebrate Halloween like they do in USA etc, with pumpkins aside and Halloween costumes. However, there are some parties that we could go. And on Choies you can find many items for Halloween! See Choies Halloween special here.  What are your favourites?

And for all of you who love to dress up whether for Halloween or some other party, be sure to check out another great deal from Choies, including shift dresses! They are so amazing and cheap. You can see my favourite.





6 comments:

  1. That skeletal system costume is cute very comfy ;)

    besos,
    M
    http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. those sceliton clothes are perfect for halloween
    Happy Monday
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that skeleton look!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww i love the skeleton sweater and leggings <3

    Join my giveaway here
    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing... Love it... Would you like to follow each other?
    Please check out my latest Giveaway
    xx

    Fashionalatic Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey sweety ! I follow you from http://beautymagicbox.blogspot.nl/
    don't forget to follow back :)

    ReplyDelete