Saturday, 8 November 2014

Kinda British


Hello my lovelies!

Today I'm showing you my absolutely favourite outfit on this blog! Yeah! 
This WalG dress is perfectly my style and it's so comfy and well made!
The hat (which you'll be seeing a lot in the future) is from Beste-Shop, aswell as this amazing cardigan.


The shirt I'm wearing under the dress is from Choies.

What have you been up to lately? :)



Bok!
Danas vam pokazujem outfit za koji mogu reci da mi je apsolutno najdrazi od svih dosad! 
Ova haljina s WalG stranice mi je predivna bas zbog svoje jednostavnosti,a
sesir i vestica su s Beste-Shopa :)

Sto se slika tice, pocela sam isprobavati svoj trenutni fotoaparat, pa su slike malo uze, ali bit ce malo bolje drugi put, nadam se!
Sto mislite? :)


he wanted to be here too ;)


Follow me at:

24 comments:

  1. Love the dress, hat, everything! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same cardi!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that dress Katarina! You look gorgeous, as always :)

    xo,
    Abby
    http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Odlican outfit bas mi se dopada. Sesir je vrh! :* :)

    New post: http://marinailes9.blogspot.com/2014/11/turquoise-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Svidja mi se. I da, stvarno ima British vibe.

    ReplyDelete