Monday, 10 November 2014

Let Me Hear You Roar


Hello my lovelies!
Here I am, third day in a row!! Pretty well, huh? 
I have soo much to do today but I have a really bad headache and I wish it goes away immediately :/
Anyway, I'd like to show you this lion printed sweatshirt I got from Oasap. It's super soft and comfy. I'm not sure if the outfit looks rather OK with this hat, but I don't care at all haha! I'm so into it lately :)



So, what do you think? With of without the hat? Share it with me!

Bye!



Bok!
Bome, ovo mi je treci dan zaredom da objavljujem post! Danas imam dosta toga za napraviti, ali me snasla uzasna glavobolja i jedva cekam da ode :/
Ova majica s printom lava iz Oasapa je jako udobna i mekana, a ne znam koliko ovaj sesir ide uz cijeli outfit, ali iskreno, meni se svidja ovako :)

Sto vi mislite, sa ili bez sesira? :)





9 comments:

  1. Cool sweater :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..love that sweatshirt!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sweater and the hat adds volume to the outfit. You look gorgeous!

    Ashley xx
    Dreamland: Fashion, Food, Travel Blog
    Lauren Parohinog FB Page

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the styling here, I really like rolled-up jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lion swweatshirt is so cool
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing more post,Really i am impressed from it.
    Great post can you share with me more post about it because i have many idea about this blog.
    Sarajevo kuca

    ReplyDelete
  7. The whole outfit is perfect. Love the hat!


    - Alexander and Elena
    www.lifeallen.com

    ReplyDelete