Friday, 12 December 2014

Wedding dresses

Hello my lovelies! 
Long time no see :/ School was crazy last couple of weeks so I didn't manage to post anything here, but there will be more posts soon, I promise! ;)

Anyway, I decided to show you an online shop with one of the best wedding dresses choice! It's Tbdress and it's known for their amazing beach wedding dresses. I'm sure some of you are planning a wedding soon, or your friends or family are planning it. If so, be sure to check out this link: http://www.tbdress.com/Cheap-Beach-Wedding-Dresses-3568/    , especially if you like dreamy beach dresses! 

Another thing is that you don't need to live by the sea to have that amazing romantic 'beachy' wedding. I'm sure you'll get that feeling too by choosing the beach wedding dresses online :) And you can do it from your home! There's no need to walk around few towns and get tired from choosing the right wedding dress. I'm sure you'll like these too.



One amazing thing from Tbdress is that they have a review site. What does that mean? It means that you can look up for many of comments and photos by many satisfied customers, so that you could be sure to know what you'll get.

And these are my favourites! Just click on the photo if you'd like to get more information :)

What do you think? Are you planning a wedding soon? Have you find your perfect wedding dress yet?








1 comments: