Wednesday, 14 January 2015

New Year wishlist


Hello my lovelies!

StyleMoi is my favourite online place when it comes to shopping for clothes. Their urban style is just perfect and I like it so much! If you're following me on Pinterest, you must have seen how I'm pinning lots of urban styled outfits on my 'fashion and style' board here. Black clothes are in my mind currently, so I've managed to show you my New Year wishlist from StyleMoi! I've already had my wishlist on their site (it's very easy - just heart the item you like!) so I thought it would be okay to share it with you girls.

So, these are my favourites!

I'm craving for THE leather jacket, and I think this is the one. I fell instantly in love with its simplicity.


And this would be my perfect prom dress :)





What do you think?
What are your favourites? Let me know!

Kisses!



2 comments:

  1. the leather jacket is super cool
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ur selection!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete