Tuesday, 10 March 2015

Spa at home

Hello my lovelies!

I have just came home from school and I'm so tired, I can't wait to get into my bathroom and take one relaxing bath so I could be refreshed before my evening's study session for competition in chemistry that is for 2 days. (Yup, I'm chemistry freak) Wish me luck!

So because of that, I'm thinking about my bathroom and all the other bathroms and how to make them much more better place to relax. 

I think people should decorate their bathrooms in such way that would make them feel inspired and calmed down immediately when they come in the bathroom.

We all should make our little home spa place where we could treat ourselves and feel peacefully.

I'm sure that, if you are searching for some extra items for decorating your bathrooms, you've already went to many different stores with hope to find items that you think they would go perfect with your home style. 



But have you ever bought online some items for your home? Beddinginn.com is a place where you can find many home stuff, from bedding, home decor, car accessories and of course, Bathroom Accessories sets that are custom.


Have you ever thought what would it be like to have a shower in coloured rain? It sure sounds interesting, but you really can get those colourful led shower heads that will sure give you an amazing experience.





You can get that 'wow' effect when you walk in your bathroom even if you change just one little thing, such as your shower curtain. What do you think about this? There you can find many designer shower curtains.






And of course, is there any better way to end up the whole home spa treatment than to snuggle up in your softest bathrobe?




What do you think? Do you like buying new items to decorate your home?
I'm off to my home spa! See you later :)


1 comments:

  1. wow, i need that shower in my life
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete