Thursday, 19 March 2015

summer is coming

Hello my lovelies!

How are you today?
I'm pretty sick and so I'm not leaving my bed for two days already, but hey, at least I didn't have to go to school :D

The spring is around the corner, only 2 more days and here it is! That can mean only one thing - preparing for summer. I think that springtime is when most of the women (and men ofcourse) say to themselves it's time to start exercise and be fit, but let's be honest, it's not a easy job and a big part of those usually give up very soon.

We all want to look nice in our bikinis on beach in the summer, so let's stay positive and check out some beautiful swimwear from Dressve!

I think women should choose bikinis depending on their skintone, because I don't think that white or yellow swimwear look nice on pale girls (like me)- That's why I prefer some multicoloured and dark bikinis.

You can see my favourites here:




 check out bikinis and swimwear section on Dressve  here and here

which are your favourites?

Kisses!

3 comments:

  1. Ovaj prvi mi se bas svidja :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 1st one!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute bikini's for summer
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeatydiary.com

    ReplyDelete