Sunday, 1 March 2015

sunday

Hello my lovelies!

My blog has reached a whole bunch of 50.000 pageviews! Wow. It may not be a big deal for big blog owners, but for me this is a huge thing. Thank you for that! :)

Today I decided to introduce you with my love for Pinterest.
I became an addict in such short time and now I pin all the time.

I think it's great to find some inspiration and to collect some tips, recipes, and so on.

Since I'm in my senior year of highschool, I have so many tasks to do and study, and as you now, finals are waiting for me and my collegues in few months. I get bored as soon as I start to study, so I decided to make a Pinterest study board that I called 'study inspiration'. 

There I pin pictures of  cute notes, desks etc. Funny thing is that only watching those photos makes me want to study more! 

So, if you're a person that can easily get inspired just with watching those photos, I suggest you make your study boards too! However, when I showed those boards to my sister and boyfriend, they haven't got inspired in a second haha. Maybe it's just me,who knows!


and just to show you some photos from my study inspiration board (ofcoure there are some other boards too, you can have a look there if you want :) ):



disclclaimer: photos aren't mine, they're found on Pinterest

Kisses!


5 comments: