Monday, 9 March 2015

Tidestore Fashion


Hello my lovelies! 

We all love to dress up, but when it comes to finding the shop with really nice outfits with a very reasonable price, we often found it online. Tidestore has a wide variety of products and what really caught my interest are their bodycon dresses and pumps.

They have different dresses and shoes for different occasions, so you can easily put up an fashionable outfit and all of that for small price. They also have many discount from time to time, for example, there is an Women's day discount going on right now, and you can purchase things for 90% lower price! Wow!


If you visit their website you will propably be spoilt with choices. I had difficult time choosing only few products from my favourites to show you here.

You can check out their bodycon dresses here  




And you can check their shoes here

What do you think? Do you like my favourites?



2 comments:

  1. Love the heels!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such lovely heels
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete