Saturday, 4 April 2015

Fringes


Hello my lovelies!

Finally a new outfit post up. I promise to post more in the future, and there will be some changes here on the blog in some time! I can't wait to show you.

Anyway, I'm so busy lately with studying for my chemistry competition that comes in 2-3 weeks from now, I'm trying to catch up with all the important and not-so-important stuff in organic chemistry so I'm kinda lazy about studying for finals in June (read: not studying at all!) which will actually determine the college I'll go on. Fingers crossed for pharmacy! :)

Now back to the outfit! It's simple, as it wasn't so warm today and I wanted to show you this kimono styled in another way too. There are only 2 photos here as I couldn't look at the camera at all even that sun wasn't actually shining! I hate that. My eyes were red, I was literally crying and it was hillarious. Other photos are really really funny, maybe I should post those blooper-photos someday so we all could have a laugh :) 

What have you been up to these days? Have you baked some cake and prepared all for the Easter? I sure have, together with my mom and my sister. I can't wait till tomorrow to eat my favourite French salad!

Kisses!


18 comments:

  1. Lovely look! ❤
    Grettings from Poland!

    http://life-by-blonde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ur kimono!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a nice kimono
    Happy Easter
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pooja! Happy Easter to you too!

      Delete
  4. Its a very casual outfit
    http://thelittlefashionistafx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit :)
    Good luck with study :D
    macchiatooo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic look

    I have a new blog post on http://www.irenadworld.com/

    Please have a look
    Kisses
    Irena
    xx

    ReplyDelete