Monday, 6 April 2015

Happy Easter


Hello my lovelies! Happy Easter for all of you <3 I hope you've spent it with your family and friends and had a great time :)

It's very cloudy these days and it's pretty hard to take a nice photo, but here they are. I'm not so happy with this outfit now, I think I should wear some lighter tights,but I'll know for the future :)

I hope you like it though! 

P.S. I have no idea what was I doing with my hand underneath the jacket haha

dress- H&M
jacket- Jessica Buurman
heels- Pull&Bear

 

12 comments:

  1. Love ur dress!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats a super cute dress
    Happy Easter
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow U r totally rocking that look :)
    Awesome Gal ..love d dress

    Facebook

    Twitter

    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. Žao mi je što se ne primjeti kakve su cipele - ankle boots ili? :)
    Ali haljina mi je super! :D
    Btw. Sretan Uskrs sa zakašnjenjem.

    http://daisy-elegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zapravo su obicne crne salonke, ali su se totalno stopile s grilonkama i nisam nikako uspjela nastimati da se vidi :/ Hvala ti, takoder! :)

      Delete