Monday, 20 April 2015

Hidden


Hello my lovelies!

Yes, I know, I already fell out of my schedule, but it wasn't all my fault haha :) My Blogger wasn't working properly on Thursday and I couldn't post photos and on Friday I went to Osijek and got back last night. I'm in a big hurry with all the school stuff so this is just a quick hello from me :)

These photos were taken in Osijek and I really like this hidden location.

Do you like my outfit? I'm wearing my new burgundy bag from Dresslink.

Blouse- NewYorker
Bag- Dresslink
Jeans - Pull&Bear
Oxfords- CCC

See you soon, kisses!


P.S. I have a tip for you: If you're up to getting some nice stuff for ridiculous prices, check out this promotion from Dresslink here (you can get jeans for few dollars :) And if you're a blogger, feel free to join their blogger programme here

5 comments:

  1. you are so beautiful.. I love the location so much...


    XOXO,

    www.fashionerza.com

    I can rock any outfits, come follow my online diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Post awesome style Love it!

    http://sapienselectio.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete