Thursday, 2 April 2015

spring 2015 trends

Hello my lovelies!

Since the spring's here, I decided to show you my favourite trends for this spring!

StyleMoi is my place where I search for inspiration and I took these trendy items from there.

70s trend is coming back on the big door and I think we should embrace it by wearing flare pants and tassels everywhere! :) 

Kimonos are too still here, after a hectic summer and fall. Now it's time to wear them in springish mood, colourful. :)
And what's better than a combination of colourful kimono and fringes?

Speaking of tassels, this faux suede drape jacket is just perfect for this spring! Let your boho spirit come out!


Also, I like how pastel colours and black and white combos are equally important. You'll see me wearing my new b&w striped dress with my new pastel babyblue leather jacket from StyleMoi. I can't wait it to be warmer so I could wear it!

So yes, pastels are still in, and you can see two ways of me styling that pastel blue jacket: here and here

I really need this pastel pink coat in my life, and what's best, it's convertible! It can be worn as long and as short coat!

And now to the bags! I think that bucket bags and small colourful bags are the biggest trend this season! They're just too adorable,
                                                         
What do you think? What's your favourite trend? Do you follow trends?



     

9 comments:

  1. I'm totally digging the Seventies trend, great post! Glad to have you in my reading list! Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose fashion blog - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pastels! A floral kimono is a must-have in the summer, for sure. But also loving that pastel pink coat and the powder blue coat on you :)

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute choices!! I really love this kimono! sophisticated and chic!!
    thanks for sharing!
    have a wonderful day
    xx

    100% natural & homemade cosmetics => sano sanisimo

    ReplyDelete