Thursday, 9 April 2015

Spring wedding

Hello my lovelies!

How are you today? I'm pretty happy because sun has finally raised up this morning, so there is no more clouds and rain. I hope it stays like this for a while so I could shoot a proper outfit photos haha :)

Anyway, as some of you know if you're reading my posts, I became a Pinterest addict. I pin fashion and style related photos, study inspiration pics, etc. and recently I started to pin shabby chic floral photos which remind me of spring weddings! 

Here in Croatia, weddings start after Easter, so this is just about proper time to post this :)

Going through all of those photos, I realized how beautiful it is to have a spring wedding. The weather is not too hot or too cold, everything is blooming and beautiful and it's just a great time to have an outside wedding. Just imagine all of those beautiful tables outside, decorated with shabby chic floral arrangements.. Really beautiful. I think I'd go for an ivory wedding- ivory combined with pastels! It sounds perfect to me.

Speaking of that, I wanted to show you some of my favourite tulle wedding dresses that I found on Weddingshe.
I dream of these beautiful ivory wedding dresses, combined with pretty pastel flowers:



I really think these two wedding dresses are perfect for an outside wedding arranged with many flowers. They are so romantic and beautiful to me, especially the first one!

I love how you can find many different styles of wedding dresses here: http://www.weddingshe.com/list/Tulle-Wedding-Dresses-112840/

I think that's perfect because we all have different styles! Have you ever dreamed of having a spring wedding? What would your perfect wedding dress be like?


Do you have Pinterest profile? If so, link it in the comments section so I could check it out :)

4 comments: