Friday, 10 April 2015

spring wishlist

Hello my lovelies!


Here I am, for second time today :) Tomorrow is outfit post on the schedule! I like this regular posting.

I wanted to show you my spring wishlist from Dresslink, as I have recently found out of them. I like how they have a huge choice and you can find everything you need there.

These are my favourites:




I like this romper so much! I can't even decide whether I like the white or the black one more. If I had to choose, I think I'd get both of them! haha



I fell in love with this dress instantly. You probably know that I really like all of those asymetrical designs and they always catch my eye, just like this time! I really hope I'll get my hands on this beauty.



I have actually ordered this burgundy bag and you'll see it soon in some of my outfits :) I can't wait for it to come!


I love these so much! As you all know, fringes are a big trend for a while now, but beside that, these are beautiful to me! I don't know which colour I like best, do you? :)


What are your favourites? Have you heard of Dresslink before? Share your thoughts! :)

Kisses!


2 comments: