Wednesday, 8 April 2015

stripes + red


Hello my lovelies! Just a quick hello before I head to school :) Today I'm showing you this great striped dress. I put on a belt with it because it's really baggy .I like it that way too and I will certainly wear it just like that, but now I was in the mood for some red splash haha

I went with red details because I like the combo of black, white and red and I wanted to wear this bag that I got from Ivan's mum :)

Anyway, no big words today, just checking in to keep this good rhythm with regular posting :)

See you soon, kisses! :) 



8 comments:

  1. I always vote for the combination of red, black and white. Thin striped dress looks wonderful with red details. Besides, those snapshots are so lovely!
    Have a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ur stripped dress!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the combo of red and strips
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sviđa mi se što si počela redovito postanje (zavidim ti na tome haha, ja još uvijek muku mučim). :D
    A ove su mi špagerice preslatke ^^ moram si nabaviti neke za proljeće/ljeto.

    http://daisy-elegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meni bome :D Samo da se sad opet ne ulijenim.. :)

      Delete