Tuesday, 12 May 2015

printed


Hello my lovelies!

It's such a sunny day today so I managed to take photos of my todays outfit :) I've just replaced my sneakers with my new H&M sandals which I adore, I just couldn't resist :)

This jacket is actually one part of long trench coat from StyleMoi (check it out here). I love how versatile it is because you can wear it as a long coat when it's cold and then just remove that 'long' part when you want to have a short jacket! I love it and can't wait to show you that long version too one day (when it won't be this warm haha)

jacket - StyleMoi
blouse - Romwe
jeans - Pull & Bear
sandals - H&M
bag - Dresslink





6 comments:

  1. Love the heels :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty !
    Love that jacket !
    xoxo,

    https://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats a super smart outfit, i love the pants
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete