Wednesday, 1 July 2015

Backless

Hello my lovelies! 


How are you today? I'll post once again today because I want to show you my new outfit!


But now, I'd like to talk about long formal dresses. It's summertime and we all know that wedding season is seriously taking place. It's natural that we all love to look amazing and trendy, especially at those big events like wedding of a close person. Beside that, even if you won't go on a wedding, maybe you have a prom or any other event that has a dresscode. We all want to respect the dresscode but also be trendy at the same moment.  And what's currently more trendy than backless formal dresses at beformal?

I think that backless tops and dresses are very sexy and I'm very sad that they just won't fit me well. :(
But, if you're one of the lucky girls that can wear those beautiful pieces, I suggest you to wear them as much as you can. because they are very popular at the moment and you will surely get noticed. I think backless formal dresses Australia would look amazing on beautifully tanned skin!

Beformal specializes in producing evening dresses, wedding dresses or gowns, embroidery and a lot of good products which can be customized based on customers specific requirements. That's great to hear, isn't it? I think that we can all agree that it would be too bad to give money for something that you realize it isn't your size! :/ Luckily, they have considered that too. :)



Now let's move on and let's check out some of my personal favourite pieces from Beformal.


I'm absolutely amazed by this red dress, I like it's how elegant yet sexy. If you have to go on a special event, this would probably be the perfect dress for it. I would pair it with some nude stiletoo shoes, and a clutch in the same colour. And I would definitely make a high bun, I think it's perfect for backless dresses, aswell as high ponytail.


I like this dress a lot, because it's very versatile. I think it would be great for a prom, but also maybe worn as a wedding dress too! What do you say? It's so dreamy.

Finally, last but not least, this beauty:


It's just beautiful. I like the design and the colour a lot. It would also look great on a tanned skin (as on the photo). So elegant and pretty. I think nude accessories would also be the top for this dress.


You can see more formal dresses from Beformal HERE.

Have you heard for them before? What are your favourites? ;)

2 comments: