Friday, 31 July 2015

INSTAGRAM: JULY

July on Instagram of The Caramel Dream

Bok svima! Evo jedan brzinski pregled srpnja na Instagramu :) Možete me pratiti pod imenom @the_caramel_dream (link: https://instagram.com/the_caramel_dream/). Slobodno podijelite svoje profile u komentarima!


Hi everyone! Just a quick update from Instagram this month. You can follow me there, my username is @the_caramel_dream (or via link: https://instagram.com/the_caramel_dream/). Share your profiles and links with me, let's connect! :)

July on Instagram of The Caramel Dream

6 comments:

  1. This is interesting- do you create blog posts about everything you posted on Instagram for the month? I think that's genius!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ashlyn, mostly yes. I think that's a nice way to engage with readers who don't have Instagram or aren't following me there :)

      Delete
  2. love the vibrancy of your Instafeed <3 and love following your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's so cool that you dedicate a blog post about everything you have put on instagram for the month! Instagram is such a great way to connect with people and show what you're interested in/like. Thanks for sharing! My instagram: evseats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pics. It's interesting to see the way you see the world. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a beautiful IG feed. :) And I love this idea of a recap from the month, I might have to start doing this. :) And those ice cream cones look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete