Tuesday, 7 July 2015

MY SUMMER PICKS FROM CHOIES


 Hello everyone!

How are you today? I just got home, I was on pool the whole day. It was so relaxing, I was sunbathing (I hope it won't hurt my porcelain white skin haha) and reading a book. I was able to come up with some new ideas for blogposts, so be prepared! :)




Now I'd like to show you my summer favourites (and wishlist) from Choies. I think we all know how boho-chic is popular now (I'm preparing a whole post just about it), so I chose 3 items I'd wear on the beach, but in the city too. Those pom-poms are absolutely cute! And what's better than finding such cute clothes on sale? All of the items from the first picture are under $15! That's great if you ask me :)

links: dress / jumpsuit / skirt
Beside that, I wanted to show you these elegant items too. It's summer weddings time, and some of you are probably going on your cousin's or friend's wedding and you'd like to look atractive, as we all like to. These clothes are top pick if you're going on some other event, too. I love the dress because it looks pretty unique and I like items like that. Black jumpsuit is slowly but surely replacing the little black dress, and I like that transition! The skirt is so cute that I'm already thinking about what would I pair it with haha. :)

Have you already ordered something from Choies? What do you think about my picks?

Kisses!



10 comments:

  1. Pretty pieces :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute, love the pom poms too and would totally wear the shirt in the middle. If I was younger, I'd wear the romper too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, they're adorable.

      Delete
  3. Oh that blue dress....I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are all very cute, young, and fresh! I am certain that they would be great pieces for anyone's collection. I love that bohemian is coming back in favor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Choies, everything is so well priced! I have the blouse on the top right and it's so comfy and cool for summer!
    http://beckieione.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete