Sunday, 5 July 2015

OUTFIT: BLACK AND WHITE WITH A TWIST + NEW BLOG STYLE


    

Hello everyone!

As you can see, I have a new blog design. I'm finally happy with it, as it's simple and it looks more professional than before.

However, it doesn't reflect my style at all, mainly because I don't like prefer simple items. I'd rather go for something unusual and unique (and if it's maybe asymmetrical, it's mine!!). But yeah, I still do have basic items in my wardrobe too. We can't always buy what our heart (or style) wish for.

I've put new profile photo, and Instagram and Pinterest widgets to make the blog theme more colourful. Do you like it?

I know my photos are not so good, I don't have a DSLR camera and I don't know if or when will I have it, since I'm going on the college in few months. I don't have spare $500 or more to spend on something I don't need for life at the moment, simple as that. I will sure try to make the best of what I have with my digital camera :)




Now, to the outfit. I know this is a combo that not many people would wear, but I like it and that's all what matters. It's interesting to me to combine different prints and I like to add a pop of colour, especially if it's mint. I love mint. I have many items in my wardrobe in that colour. And I like to smell mint, eat mint and everything (I like to put mint leaves in the water and leave it over night in the fridge - it's absolutely refreshing the morning after!). Mint is definitely my colour. And my plant (beside orchid, ofcourse).

Well, this was a pretty long post for me haha. See you later! x




17 comments:

  1. Love your pants !
    Xoxo

    www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the new blog style! Don't worry about the DSLR - I don't have one either, but hopefully in the near future!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Good luck with that! :)

      Delete
  3. I love your flats! I wear a lot of black and tell myself to venture out with some color but then I see posts like these and I'm back to my ways! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good sometimes to come out of your comfort zone, for sure! :) Thank you! x

      Delete
  4. Beautiful, love the contrast. And those shoots are the BOMB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the color of your blouse

    ReplyDelete
  6. I REALLY like your blog design, especially the Instagram and Pinterest widgets! I think simple blog designs are great because they allow your photos and blog content to really stand out. Also, those pants and shoes are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment, Cole! :) Yes, I agree! x

      Delete
  7. Love this look! I waited to get my DSLR until after college too! Your theme looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete