Tuesday, 21 July 2015

OUTFIT: PURPLE + ORANGE

Hello my lovelies!
My summer has officialy started. I was in Zagreb with my boyfriend (who will be a medicine student there, yay for him!) for the past two days and it was very nice, except it was so hot I thought I'd die. But anyway, I'm back now with new outfits!

What do you think about this combination? I like the contrast between purple skirt and those orange heels! They're my sisters, and they are so beautiful but it's so painful to wear them! Do you have a pair of those 'killer' heels too? 

Oh, and by the way, my mum made the bag I'm wearing! I have also made one myself too, and it's in mint and dark blue colour combination!

Kisses!

summer outfit, ootd, skirt, top, heels

summer outfit, ootd,  skirt, top, heels

summer outfit, ootd,  skirt, top, heels

29 comments:

  1. omg this is soooo cute. love it
    http://www.fashionillustrationsbynchimy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Love anything with peter pan collar and your heels are gorgeous!!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty ! Love your shoes.
    Xoxo

    www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this combination :)
    You look stunning!
    xx Katha
    showthestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely outfit
    great pop of colour with your shoes
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! Purple anything is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the purple color! Such a pretty outfit:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The purple-orange duo looks fabulous! Great outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful outfit, I particularly love the shoes!

    Becky | www.thebiglphotographyblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant outfit, very elegant Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your shoes! So cute and bright :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The orange pop certainly looks chic!! Love the combo and the bag is awesome!! Thanks for sharing xoxo

    www.pearlsandpolkadots.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love Love, the orange and purple and would die for those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great looking outfit! Love the pop of orange the shoes add!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I never would have thought to pair orange shoes with a purple skirt, but you pulled it off wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable outfit!! I never thought of using purple and orange together like that, but I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Blog je odličan :D

    http://catherinehere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete