Wednesday, 1 July 2015

Pinkish


Hello my lovelies!

It's so sunny today and I finally managed to take some proper photos for the blog. I'm chilling these days because my finals are done and now I'm waiting for the results to see whether I got in the college I've wanted or not. Fingers crossed!

Anyway, I wanted to show you this beautiful pink trench coat from StyleMoi. This is definitely not a time to wear it (well, maybe in those rainy days), but I had to show it. It's so unique, and I like pieces for which I surely know no one has it.

You can check it out here :)

What do you think? See you later! xx


 

16 comments:

  1. Aww i love this outfit it's so chic and formal, perfect for work!

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink coat, such a sweet look ;)

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the coat! It's the perfect shade of pink! I need those heels in my life, where are they from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you so much. The heels are from H&M, they're around $30 and they have them in nude, black and something like lace :)

      Delete
  4. The Pink coat it's gorgeous.
    Xoxo

    www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the sober colors of your outfit
    kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute. Definitely not for the 100+ weather we are having atm :) Good luck with finals results!

    ReplyDelete