Wednesday, 15 July 2015

WISHLIST: BAGS

Hello my lovelies! How are you today? I'm going to publish an outfit post today too, but later. 
Now I decided to show you some of my bag favorites from Dresslink. I'm slowly starting to prepare for college and studying in the big city, so I'm looking for something that will make me stand out from the crowd. So, these are the bags that have caught my eye, and for which I think that are special and beautiful.






 If I had to choose from these four, #1 would be my absolute favorite. I think it suits any situation, from wearing on daily basis (if you don't need to carry many items in your bag), to elegant combination. The owl one is super interesting, it's so cute and once it will definitely be mine. The green clutch bag is special because it's not so usual colour. And ofcourse,  tassels. In this time of boho-chic trend, it would be great 'go to' bag. I can't decide whether I like black or beige one more.

What do you think? Talk to me! :)

Kisses!

6 comments:

  1. I love the last bag! It's great as a casual bag but I feel like you could really dress it up! Great post xx

    Meggan
    www.cardiganjezebel.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and I think it can be worn in any season! Thank you! xx

      Delete
  2. i want the first grey bag
    kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I've actually ordered that one.

      Delete