Monday, 21 September 2015

OUTFIT: COMFY & CHIC


Hello my lovelies! I was in Zagreb for the past few days so there were no posts. I'm moving there in a week and my college is starting so I'm pretty excited. 
Here's one comfy outfit for wandering around the town. I like the combo of this StyleMoi blouse & Dressgal trench coat so much! It gives me that comfy yet chic feeling, especially with those boyfriend jeans and flatforms from Asos.

What have you been up to lately?
flatforms - Asos/ NewLook
jeans - Esprit



6 comments:

  1. You look amazing!

    http://only-for-girls-fashion.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your trench !
    Xoxo

    www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving your relaxed laid back cape
    Kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing look :)
    xx Katha
    showthestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit

    Kisses
    Irena
    New post is on >>>> http://www.irenadworld.com <<<<
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete