Friday, 31 July 2015
Tuesday, 28 July 2015
Hello everyone! One quick post with just two photos, as others came out really funny (well, as they always do) haha.
My blog's 3rd birthday is coming up in 10 days, and I'll be holding a great giveaway because of that, so be ready!
The outfit is really simple, but I like the combination of this baby blue dress with statement heels. What do you think? :) Kisses!
Sunday, 26 July 2015
Što mislite? :)
Tuesday, 21 July 2015
Friday, 17 July 2015
Hello my lovelies!
We'll be discussing summer trends today. To be exact, it's the most popular trend at the moment. Yes, you're right, I'm thinking about boho chic.
Have you ever wondered when the boho chic style became popular? It's in late 1960s. From then it appears from time to time, for example, in 1990s, it appeared in 2004 and today again.
Do you know what celebrities were the first to wear the boho chic outfits? Those style icons are Sienna Miller, Kate Moss and Mary-Kate Olsen. I'd say we got used to them being trendsetters.
Wednesday, 15 July 2015
Sunday, 12 July 2015
Hello my lovelies!
Just a quick hello from me :) Yesterday was a pretty busy day for me, as somehow I managed to shoot several outfits. Here's the first one of them, I like it so much because I've wanted a vest for some time now, but I've never seen it in any shop (for reasonable price). But yesterday I've found one in my mums wardrobe! Who would have known that haha :)
The dress is from H&M, bought on sale. :)
Wednesday, 8 July 2015
I started pinning last year. It was not too much, just a few DIY projects or so. Nothing special.
It was somehow during the last winter holidays, when I had spare time and needed some more inspiration, so I started pinning again. Then, the holidays ended, school started again and there wasn't time to pin random things. I didn't have much motivation to study, but I had to because it's my senior year in highschool. And then I found out that there are many other people like me, struggling with study motivation, who share their beautiful notes, quotes or study places on Pinterest. I've started pinning their pictures like crazy, and it actually helped me because I'd instantly get motivated as soon as I saw some beautiful study notes.
I started getting some new followers, people just like me, who like to see how other people are studying haha :) Every new follower gave me an extra joy then, just like it does today.
Right now I have 729 followers, increasing quickly. That number was approximately 3 times smaller 10 weeks ago. It's not a big number, but it means a lot to me.
So, what have I done?
1. I was passionate about what I pin. Funny thing to say, but yes, I'm geeky and I love to study but sometimes I lose my motivation. When you pin something you're passionate about and you stick to it, it's likely that people who have similar interests will find you. And they will repin you, like your pins and maybe follow you. :)
2. Organize your boards. It won't just look nice, but it will also bring some new followers. I've done this recently, I've reorganized my previous and added some new boards. More boards mean more interest, so there's many new people who can share those interests with you. I have to say I don't prefer having too much boards. By 'too much' I think more than 100. Why is that so? Well, when I follow someone who has plenty of boards, my Pinterest feed is full of just that one person. And I would like to see some other people too on my feed, simple as that :)
3. Schedule your pins. I haven't actually finished this task, but I put it here because I already see its benefits. What I do is that I focus on pinning to 3 of my boards daily. It's sure I pin some other pictures too, but I tend to focus on those 3 which are scheduled for that day.
4.Join bloggers groups and share the love. This one is good if you have a blog, because there are many bloggers group boards where you can share your posts and pictures. You can also learn many things from other bloggers! You can gain more followers like that too. :)
Those are the things I've done which resulted with tripled number of my Pinterest followers. I like Pinterest so much, how about you? Do you have a Pinterest profile? What are your ways of increasing traffic?
I've recently stumbled upon this amazing online shop, which is specialized in shoes. It is called Shoespie. Have you heard of them already?
As I'm on holidays these days, I've done a lot of brainstorming so I could make the blogposts more interesting. I've decided I could make advice for you to start already preparing for fall. I know it's summer and it's very very hot at the moment, but these few weeks will fly quickly and the fall will come very soon. So I decided to prepare and happily wait for it to come :)
We all know how tricky fall can be. It can turn from sunny to rainy every moment. What do you wear then? My pick are usually boots, and if they're cheap ankle boots, it's perfect for me. I love ankle boots more than any other type of boots.
Tuesday, 7 July 2015
Sunday, 5 July 2015
As you can see, I have a new blog design. I'm finally happy with it, as it's simple and it looks more professional than before.
However, it doesn't reflect my style at all, mainly because I don't like prefer simple items. I'd rather go for something unusual and unique (and if it's maybe asymmetrical, it's mine!!). But yeah, I still do have basic items in my wardrobe too. We can't always buy what our heart (or style) wish for.
I've put new profile photo, and Instagram and Pinterest widgets to make the blog theme more colourful. Do you like it?
I know my photos are not so good, I don't have a DSLR camera and I don't know if or when will I have it, since I'm going on the college in few months. I don't have spare $500 or more to spend on something I don't need for life at the moment, simple as that. I will sure try to make the best of what I have with my digital camera :)
Friday, 3 July 2015
Wednesday, 1 July 2015
Beformal specializes in producing evening dresses, wedding dresses or gowns, embroidery and a lot of good products which can be customized based on customers specific requirements. That's great to hear, isn't it? I think that we can all agree that it would be too bad to give money for something that you realize it isn't your size! :/ Luckily, they have considered that too. :)
- I'm 19 y.o. girl from Croatia sharing her passions with the world. If you'd like to know more, feel free to visit section 'About' on the top of the page :)
Hello everyone! Can you believe I'm actually writing a 'How to..' (well, in this case it's 'How I...') post? ...
Hi guys! Persunmall prepared 9 pieces Clothing for winners to choose from and Gift Card for Bloggers! Here is a list of things you ...
Add caption PRIZE FOR WINNER : The winner will choose one favorite apparel from the link here: http://www.oasap.com/content/214-cleara...
- INSTAGRAM: JULY
- OUTFIT: BABY BLUE DRESS
- OUTFIT: OMBRE SKIRT IN GOLDEN HOUR
- OUTFIT: PURPLE + ORANGE
- SUMMER 2015 TREND: BOHO CHIC
- OUTFIT: SAFARI LOOK + SMALL ANNOUNCE
- WISHLIST: BAGS
- OUTFIT: PINK DRESS + VEST
- HOW I TRIPLED MY PINTEREST FOLLOWERS IN 10 WEEKS
- GET PREPARED FOR FALL WITH SHOESPIE
- FLASH TATOO GIVEAWAY x STYLEMOI
- MY SUMMER PICKS FROM CHOIES
- OUTFIT: BLACK AND WHITE WITH A TWIST + NEW BLOG ST...
- ▼ July (16)
- ► 2014 (74)
- ► 2013 (35)